Affordable yet Powerful
- 12 High Resolution LED Monitor with tilt facility of 30˚degree
- Standard 2 probe connectivity for ease of use.
- Broadband Multi-frequency probes
- Full digital Multi-beam forming technology.
- SRA Speckle Reduction Algorithm.
- Compound imaging
- Trapezoid imaging.
- i-Image (Intelligent image optimization)
- Full screen display mode.
- PW Doppler mode.
- Automatic PW trace
- Windows based system which support PC printer
- Image management system : EasyView™
|Display||12 High Resolution LED Monitor with tilt facility of 30˚ degree|
|Scanning Mode||Electronic Convex/Linear/Phased array|
|Imaging Mode||B, B/B, 4B, B/M, M, THI, PW|
|Probe Connector||2 probe connectors|
|Probe Frequency||Working frequency 2.5 Mhz - 11 Mhz adjustable|
|Gain Control||Overall Gain Control, 8 step TGC control|
|Gray Scale||256 levels|
|Image Storage||2000 + images Storage|
|Image Processing||Speckle Reduction algorithm, Compound Imaging, i-Image (Intelligent image optimization), Chroma types, Zoom factor: 4 steps|
|Cine Loop||256 frames|
|Application||Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular, Small parts, Cardiac, Urological, Musculoskeletal|
|Measurement||Distance, Time, Velocity, HR, Calculations Package for Abdomen, OB, GYN, Cardiac|
|Standard Configuration||2 probe connector, 3 USB ports, VGA port, Video port, LAN port, Full Screen Display Mode, i-image, Chroma, SRA, Compound imaging, THI, 8GB memory card, PW Mode, Built-in Battery|
|Optional||DICOM, Water-proof keyboard cover, Carrying Case, Trolley, Supports Inkjet Printer, Video Printer, Biopsy guide|
- Inkjet printer is less expensive than video printer
- A4 paper saves more cost than thermal paper for everyday use
- Detail report can be printed with images, measurement results, patient (information)
- C3-A - Convex Probe
- L7M-A - Linear Probe
- L7S-A - Linear Probe
- MC6-A - Micro-Convex Probe
- V6-A - Transvaginal Probe
- MC3 - A Micro-Convex Probe