Bring ultrasound excellence to anywhere
The CD30 is AeroScan's smart trolley based, Slim and fashion style.
1. User friendly
2. High performance
3. Various Diagnostic Applications
4. Wide application
6. Perfect imaging quality
7. Unique transducers
Excellent ergonomic design
1. 19" High Resolution LED/LCD color monitor
2. Four-way articulated arm, vertically and horizontally rotatable
Excellent ergonomic design
1. 4 probe sockets
2. Large probe connections
3. Special connector for Pencil Probe
4. Flexible, easy control
5. 8" Touch Screen (Smart & Interactive graphical)
6. Multi-language Input Keyboard
7. Easy to use Control Panel with Silicone buttons & backlight
The premium transducer technologies of Aeroscan make CD30 an excellent full-function system.CD30 can be configured with a wide range of transducers
1. Linear Probe
2. Convex Probe
3. Phase Array Probe
4. Trans-vaginal Probe
5. Bi-plane Probe
6. Volumetric Probe
7. TEE Probe
9. Pencil Probe
Trapezoidal imaging will increase the scan area by 15-20 % either side to see wider view of the organs.
Elastography is a medical imaging modality that maps the elastic properties of tissue. The main idea is that whether the tissue is hard or soft will give diagnostic information about the presence or status of disease.
1. Auto NT – assists in first trimester assessment through a semi-automated nuchal translucency measurement. SonoNT also helps reduce inter/intra-operator variability in measurements.
2. Support convex Volumetric probe.
3. Accurate diagnosis reference to the doctors.
S-Live allows for detailed visualization of subtle anatomical features, thereby enabling intuitive diagnosis on the scanned 3D images and enriching patient communication
S-Depth can display near-far relation from transducer to target, represented by color coding.
- Various color map show the different depth.
- The result and display more scientific and deserving research.
Just Scan With Confidence
CD30 owns an extraordinary ability in radiology by the combination of our prominent Imaging technology, unique probes, distinguished hardware and software
1. Excellent 2D Image Quality even in the Color Mode: Multi-beam former, high density and high frequency probes, advanced ultrasound technologies, can all help you detect subtle changes in anatomy and small structures.
2. High Sensitivity of Blood Flow: CD30 gives the physicians the power to be more confident in their diagnostic results. It can easily Capture the blood flow information, better display the tiny vessel, readily offer low velocity flow Information.
3. Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: By transmitting two ultrasound waves which have the opposite phase, PIH can offset the fundamental wave and double the harmonic wave so that we can reduce noise and clutter and keep the harmonic wave maximized. Thus the user can achieve a better contrast resolution in visualizing subtle lesions, small parts, vascular and so on.
4. μ-Scan: Our new-generation µ-Scan technology greatly improves the visibility of organs and lesions. The high-definition contrast resolution willsuppress speckle artifacts while maintaining real tissue architecture.
5. Real-time Panoramic Imaging: The real-time panoramic imaging provides an extended field of view to be displayed, which offers a larger reference image for documentation of the spatial relationship of structures in both 2D and color Doppler mode.
6. Wide Scan: Increasing imaging view with this technology is able to provide doctors with more information for quick diagnosis. By using this function, you can distinguish the lesions from the peripheral tissues and provide a better solution.
7. Compound Imaging: Utilizing deflection sound beams and various frequency ranges, this technology will superimpose the images.This results in optimal resolution, speckle reduction and border detection, allowing the image to have better clarity and improved continuity of structures, especially in superficial and abdominal imaging.
8. Real-Time Dual Imaging: This technology can show the real-time B mode and a color mode image simultaneously on the screen, which can make the visualization of anatomy and blood flow available in every exam. Real time imaging is very convenient for inspection, as doctors do not need to change the mode frequently. Just move the transducers and find the lesions.
Imaging Mode: B, B/B, 4B, B/M, M, B/D, Color Doppler Imaging, Power Doppler Imaging,Directional Doppler, PW/ CW Doppler, THI, Real Time Dual ,Duplex,Triplex,TDI,Anatomical M Mode,4D.
Scanning Mode: Electronic Convex / Linear / Phased Array/ volume.
Gray Scale: 256.
Display: 19” LED/LCD Display Monitor.
Probe Frequency: Broad band 4 frequency selection, Working frequency 2MHz – 15MHz.
Probe Connector: 4 (standard) + 1 Pencil Probe Connector.
Gain Control: Overall Gain Control, 8 - Step TGC continuously adjustable.
Image Display: Left/Right, Up/Down.
Zoom: Upto 10X Smart zoom.
Cine Loop: More than 1000 frames (Probe and Mode Dependent).
Image Storage : Minimum 500 GB Hard Disk for inbuilt Digital Image Storage, Inbuilt CD/DVD Drive.
Connectivity : USB,LAN Networking, DICOM 3.0,S-Video,VGA , Video, Remote print
System Upgrade : Flexible System upgrade through software.
Clinical Application : Abdominal, Vascular, Thyroid, Obs/Gyn, MSK, Adult/Peadiatric Cardiac,Urology, Pediatrics, Neonatal Head, Small parts, Transcranial etc.
Probes : Convex / Linear / Micro Convex /Phased Array/Trans Vaginal / Transrectal / TEE,Volume Convex.
Optional : Adult TEE Probe, Pediatric TEE Probe, Surgical (Hockey Probe), Bi-Plane Rectal Probe.