- 12 high resolution LED monitor with tilt facility of 30˚degree
- Standard 2 probe connectivity for ease of use.
- Broadband Multi-Frequency probes
- Full digital Multi-Beam forming technology.
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Multiple Compound Imaging (MCI)
- Trapezoid Imaging.
- i-Image (Intelligent Image Optimization)
- Full screen display
- Windows based system which support PC printer
- EASYVIEW™: Image archive system
- Short cut knob for quick adjustment
- Auto IMT Function
- Super Needle Function
- 15 inch high resolution monitor
- Simultaneously 2 probe connectivity for ease of use
- High Density broad band multi frequency probes
- Micro Scan an unique speckle reduction algorithm
- Wild angle of 200 degrees in TV Probe (Optional)
- Connectivity of TEE & surgical probe*
- TDI, steer ‘M’ (Optional)
- Triplex Mode, THI,
- Trapezoid Imaging
- Battery back-Up
CD 25 can be configured with a wide range of transducers
- Linear Array
- Convex Array
- Phased Array
- Bi-plane Probe
- Volumetric Probe
- Transvaginal Probe
CD 30 owns an extraordinary ability in radiology by the combination of our prominent Imaging technology, unique probes, distinguished hardware and software
The design of CD 45 took operational use into consideration, creating a comfortable diagnosing environment. Ergonomic design, excellent man-machine interaction and rapid response, makes CD 45 as an intelligent scanning assistant for you, bringing improved efficiency and helping to prevent fatigue from multiple examinations.