Konica Minolta Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
Aeroscan covers a wide range of entry level B & W ultrasound systems to high-end colour Doppler units which are innovative and intuitive. The Aeroscan range caters to various segments in Radiology, Gynaecology, General imaging and Cardiovascular imaging. With AeroScan, Konica Minolta Healthcare India can boast of providing the best in imaging systems at affordable cost. These systems are created for excellent image quality and colour pick-up, stable and robust hardware as well as trouble free operations for years.
Greater confidence in general imaging
AeroScan’s advanced ultrasound platform provides superb image quality, intuitive user interface and fast scanning response. With a state-of-the-art high channel platform, AeroScan ultrasounds provide high image resolution and penetrations. User-friendly interface simplifies the daily work-flow. Features like micro-scanning technology, compound imaging, panoramic imaging give quantified tools for best imaging practices.
Safeguarding the heart
With high resolution imaging, modern interface and quantification tools help customers for cardiac studies. AeroScan CD 30 and CD 40 offer extraordinary colour and CW Doppler sensitivity that enhances the user’s confidence in cardiac imaging. Features like tissue velocity imaging, tissue Doppler imaging and easy stress echo workflow help offer the best in cardiac imaging.
Reaching out to every point-of-care
AeroScan’s premium high density linear probes give users an indispensable tool for point-of-care applications which include regional nerve block, musculosketal and rheumatology. A high frequency platform upto 15Mhz allows superficial image quality to be perfect. High sensitive power Doppler makes diagnoses of superficial flow quicker and easier.
With AeroScan’s rational design and reliable product quality, all products give the highest level of performance without needing any special care. Konica Minolta widespread service team also ensures quick and flexible solutions. Product reliability and design methodology allows easy and constant upgrade of imaging parameters keeping one updated with the latest in imaging techniques. The products are designed to be trouble-free and for easy repairs as well as after-sales services.
The AeroScan range offers basic entry level B/W models, B1 and B2 digital imaging ultrasound systems with 12 and 15” LCD displays. The colour Doppler segment offers entry level solutions with its portable colour Doppler CD10 with 15” LCD display. In the mid-range segment, Konica Minolta offers CD30 that comes with high density probe offering excellent imaging. wide angle transvaginal probe with 200 degree field of view, easy GUI with quick selection on 8” touch screen LCD display, panaromic imaging and upgradable to 3D/4D imaging.
CD 30 offers industry’s first inbuilt battery back up in a compact mobile system which gives an added advantage.
MAKING QUALITY TECHNOLOGY
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE.
We at Aeroscan believe in giving our customer a super fine experience of ultrasound diagnosis with technological enhancement while maintaining the ease of scanning. Ultrasound scanning being the only non invasive technique to be used in Gynecology and Obstetrics makes it far more grand and Aeroscan assures you of a complete diagnosis therein. Be rest assured with Aeroscan for all your clinical imaging procedures and enjoy your scans.
- Our team is ably headed by our Managing Director Mr Wataru Ikeda and Executive Director Mr Nikunj Gada.
- Aeroscan Product team is led by our General Manager Mr Rajeev Joshi who is a Biomedical Engineer with 26 year experience in Medical Equipment.
- He is well supported by Mr Mukesh Sanghvi who has a rich experience of over 30 years in Ultrasound.
- We have Regional Product Managers experienced in Ultrasound in East, West, North and South supported by Regional Application Specialist and Area Sales Managers in strategic locations.
Mr. Nikunj Gada
Mr. Rajeev Joshi
Mr. Wataru Ikeda
MD, Konica Minolta
- At Konica Minolta Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd., we work in an open and honest culture with a healthy team environment.
- Our aim is to be customer centric and passionate towards their goal.
- Along with the above , we remain accountable to our clients and partners at all times.
- We have our head office in Andheri Mumbai and also our service centre at Chakala nearby.
- We have branch offices at Delhi and Kolkatta and will shortly expand to more locations.
- We have an open office environment wherein each and every member including the Managing Director is approachable at all times.
- As a growing organisation , we are always open for expansions both for employees and dealers / channel partners.Interested candidates having an experience in Ultrasound Sales (or Applications) as MANDATORY may send in CV to below email Id and we shall maintain them in our data bank and contact them as and when requirement arises
- Those looking to join us a channel partners / dealer may write directly at below email Id with their company profile especially team size, area covered and products handled clearly and we shall be glad to reciprocate.